DIXON KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS RENTAL RULES
1. Deposit of $100.00 required upon signature of agreement, balance
of rental fees due 15 days prior to the event and all beverage and
keg fees are due the night of the event.
2. Reimbursement of any damages to Knights of Columbus Hall or
its property is the responsibility of the signed lessor.
3. Knights of Columbus will not be responsible for stolen items.
4. Food must be catered or prepared before it is brought to the hall.
The kitchen can be used to reheat or store food prior to event if
rented; otherwise, no access will be available.
5. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR POP are NOT ALLOWED to be
brought into hall. All beverages Must Be purchased through the
6. Knights of Columbus are responsible for providing the
7. Events cancelled will FORFEIT deposit.
8. Lessee is responsible for set up and take down of tables and
chairs. All tables and chairs moved from bar room need to be
returned. All chairs removed from rack & closet need to be
returned. All tables used from under stage must be put back.
9. All tables must be cleared off and garbage disposed to dumpster
following the end of the event.
10. Knights of Columbus janitor will clean up after event for an
11. NO decorations will be HUNG FROM THE CEILING; OR
TAPED. TACKED OR STAPLED TO THE WALLS.
12. Knights of Columbus reserves the right to terminate this
agreement at any time if these rules are broken or disobeyed.
FOR INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS CONCERNING THESE RULES CONTACT:
TIM STOVER AT 815-288-2984
BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:00 AM AND 10:00PM
(IF NO ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE ON MACHINE)